Mastering Brushstrokes Part 2 - DONE!

Oh My God. This course is sure a great course!

I painted a few works before attending this course. I never learn about painting before and everything I've done before was base on my instinct. It's an eye-opener. I can't wait to start Part 1. Yes. I took Part 2 first. After that, I'm considering to take 1st part when I know there are more techniques I must learn!

At this moment I'm focusing to improve my basic techniques before I start making a new painting work. It's like a retreat. I'm taking few steps back before I leap forward.

I start taking this course 27th of September and completed the course by 4th October 2018. Total course duration is 5 and a half hours.

It's not an easy task to do it. But somehow I manage to learn 10 out of 20 expressive brushstrokes. There are still more. I can't wait to learn them. Not only that, I learn a bit the History of Brushstrokes from Early Masters, The 19th Century and Modern Era. Perhaps I will study more about this one in order to understand more about painting.

Also, I learn about how the art supplies impact on the painting results. I may not be able to understand all of them now. But its ok.

Here let me show you the 10 techniques. Look like a mess. But at least I got the idea of how to do each and every one of them. All left is practice, practice, and practice.












Thank you for stopping by. From time to time I'm going to update my progress. Stay tune! 😁
© 2018 Cha Niki





Comments

  1. Hi Cha, I lost my Udemy accounts years ago. Lost the certificates too! Congratulation for the course, and keeping with the blog. I deactivate my Facebook account for a while to focus on my work. Well blogging is a way practice my English other than using Facebook.

    There too many things in Facebook these days. Coming back to blogger !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kak Lin. Ya i read your post about deactivate your FB account. Sure, thanks. Kak Lin i pray for you success. Will always wait for your return. Not many people i know that love to write as you did. Sama2 la kita improve our English writing. 😘

      Delete
    2. Thabks Cha. I have deactivate my Facebook account (again) yesterday after peeping some updates ��

      I love writing, you are right about that. Oh ya, this time I put my blog link to my comment haha...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts