I Love Big Book And I Cannot Lie!


Hello there!

I'm so excited to share about this. Recently I purchased this book from Popular Bookstore.

I bought it for RM130 after 25% discount. In my previous blog, I have mentioned that I wanted to learn a bit of art history.

And guess what! I FOUND THIS BOOK A DAY AFTER I SAID IT. WOW!


Few weeks ago, I searched in Book Depository for books that related to Art History. I found one great book. But the price made me gave up on it. Its nearly RM1k!


So, I told myself, there's no need for me to buy that book. But, the thought keeps coming back to me.

And here it is! Though its not the same book. But it pretty comprehensive and I really love this book. ❤️

© 2018 Cha Niki



Comments

  1. Hi Cha! Wow... That is one big book for sure. Last time I forgot to put my blog link to my comment. You can visit my blog at thestoryofelin.blogspot.com

    Well a new blog of course haha... Maybe this time I'll longer at blogger. Love how you write your entries.

    Keep me inspired, okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just visited your blog. Hehe. I will save your link. Easy for me to reach out to yours. 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts