Do What You Love. Love What You Do.

This must-read book for anyone striving to succeed. The secret to outstanding achievement is not talent but a special blend of passion and persistence calls "GRIT"

It is not easy to do all these things simultaneously.

Sketching. Drawing. Painting. Reading. Writing. 

These brain's activities need a lot of input in order to produce more output. My brain keeps on looking for more anything useful. I am going to admit that, I am not always in drawing mode or reading or even writing. Sometimes, I just idly sit and do nothing. Perhaps that's how my brain synchronized the input it's received.

I don't plan exactly what I want to do. I just feel it. If I want to write, then I write. If I want to sketch something, I sketch. Same goes with reading and painting. Its all depend on my mood.

Other than that, I also got other things to do. I sew. I design. There's one time I feel not so sure what the hell I'm doing all these? Why is that, Nessa? Why you get yourself in trouble by doing all these things? Aren't you feel tired? What is my true purpose? Is it just to impress people? What do I get if I did all these? 

I keep on questioning myself.

I do feel tired. I get myself in trouble, a lot. I spend a lot of time, money and energy. Even so, I can't stop myself. Maybe one day, I will find my answer.


© 2018 Cha Niki

Comments

Popular Posts